10.01.2014

Gameday Style

Even though I may not live in Blacksburg anymore to be in Lane Stadium every gameday, I still like to dress the part and support my alma mater on Saturdays during football season! I just ordered this plaid scarf and can't wait to throw it on with a basic white tee and maroon jeans on Saturday. It would look so great with these great maroon & orange Jack Rogers too!! Though orange and maroon aren't the easiest colors to find together, living in SC has made it much easier to find each thanks to Clemson orange and USC garnet, which looks very similar to Hokie maroon! So whether you are looking for that perfect orange top, comfy maroon (or garnet) sweater, or the perfect crossbody for gameday, you can shop all of my picks below!



Shop by color below:

Shop Gameday ORANGE Clothing:


Shop Gameday ORANGE Accessories:


Shop Gameday MAROON Clothing:


Shop Gameday MAROON Accessories:



2 comments:

  1. I just found this via Pinterest and I am a current Hokie! Love your blog!

    www.littlestyledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete