10.17.2014

Lilly on Sale at Saks!

Hi friends! If you've been following along with me on Instagram, you'll see that I've been having a little mini Charleston "staycation" with Robbie before he starts his new job next week in Savannah. I've been trying to soak up every bit of time we have together here before he's down in Georgia.

I did want to share this fantastic bit of news for Lilly lovers, Saks is having a Friends & Family sale where they are offering 25% off with code FRNFAM... Lilly Pulitzer items included! I've gathered some of my favorites to snag while you can since a lot of these items are often never on sale (Elsa tops) or may sell out before they go on sale in the spring! I just got this quilted vest and can't wait to start wearing it soon- I love the cute print on the inside for a fun pop of color!





STAY IN TOUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment