11.13.2014

Thanksgiving Dresses

As usual, I'm getting very excited for Thanksgiving this year (which was probably clear from this post yesterday) but it's always one of my favorite holidays with my family. This will be the first year that I won't be spending our actual Thanksgiving dinner with my family since Robbie and I will be sharing the long weekend between each of our families, so Thursday we will be with his family. 

With the anticipation of the holiday, always comes the excitement of planning an outfit for the day. In my mind I'm thinking something along the lines of a sweater dress with maybe a faux fur vest and boots. I've gathered a few dresses that I think would fit the bill... of course keeping in mind that since I'll be eating a lot, I'll want to make sure I don't choose anything too restricting! ;)
DRESSES UNDER $100


DRESSES OVER $100


STYLE THESE WITH...


STAY IN TOUCH!

1 comment: