8.28.2015

Bar Cart Inspiration

Happy Friday! What better way to get ready for the weekend than with some bar cart inspiration?! 

I have this bar cart (which is sold out online but I've seen it in stores!) that I've styled before in my apartment in Charleston but now have found a new spot for it in our house. We actually have a great little bar setup in our kitchen with cabinet space for a lot of our fun glasses,  pitchers, and drinks so I've been using the bar cart as kind of the "spill over" to display some of my favorite decorative drinkware. I'm still working on getting it just right so I've been in search of some serious bar cart inspiration and wanted to share some of my favorites! 

Finding the perfect bar cart is the first step, so I've found some similar styles to the ones shown. I've also heard that searching your local antique or consignment shop is another great place to start!


Get the Look:



Get the Look:



Get the Look:


Get the Look:



Get the Look:



Get the Look:



Get the Look:



Get the Look:

Other Bar Carts:



STAY IN TOUCH!

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love our gold bar cart! I wish I could find an excuse to have another one because it is always so much fun to decorate them! Xo, Stephanie

    ReplyDelete