9.16.2015

Transitioning Into Fall

Transitioning into fall is always a little bittersweet for me at first. I'm such a summer girl and love warm weather because it means the beach, bright colors, and usually just lots of fun times in general. However slowly but surely I have started to get ready for fall to come, and with the cool nights we've had lately it's a been a little easier to get ready for the season. 

Though I'm not going full force into fall fashion quite yet, I'm slowly trying to transition from my summer favorites (pretty much all bright Lilly things) into some more "fall-like" staples. I'm all about buying things I can wear now, with maybe sandals or shorts (since it's still in the 80's) and then wear later with boots and sweaters. 

I've had this dress in my shopping cart for the last couple weeks and finally purchased it today because I think it's going to be a great fall staple. I love the simplicity of dresses and don't have a problem wearing long sleeves now anyways because I'm almost always cold inside in the air conditioning. I think that dress will be so cute with booties (love these!) once it's a little cooler out.

See a few of my early fall staples (click products to shop!)


See more:

DRESSES


TOPS AND SWEATERS


SHOES


STAY IN TOUCH!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! The transition into fall is my favorite :)
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete