10.14.2015

Our Fall Home

Welcome to our fall home! I've really enjoyed decorating for fall now that we have a house to decorate and it has made me feel more festive for fall!
The wreath was the finishing touch that I picked up this past weekend from Hobby Lobby, mostly because I waited to long to order one of those really cute ones from Etsy! I love how all of the orange pops with our blue (Benjamin Moore Gossamer Blue) front door!

The garden flag was an Etsy purchase and I love that it's the first thing you see when you're walking up to the house!

When you walk in our front door, here is our little entry table- which was a hand-me-down from my parents!  I added a little white pumpkin from Target (sold out online), mini pumpkins on a vine that I found at Kroger last week and a cute little "Trick or Treat" sign for Halloween!


Our built-ins were probably my favorite thing to style in the house and I love how it all has a little story or memory. This sweet Georgia print I just ordered here and is great for our new Savannah home! To get the shelves ready for fall, I added some candy corn to our monogram hurricane and framed a page from one of my old Lilly planners for October and hope to change it out for each month! 

How cute is this little guy? Another Hobby Lobby find- I can get into some trouble there!

A lot of the little goodies on our shelves are from Home Goods, though that wood pineapple was brought home from our honeymoon in Antigua so it reminds us of our great trip every time we see it!

See more our fall bar cart that I featured HERE!

Our fall table was one of the first things I put together to get into the fall spirit. Our next door neighbor kindly gave us her extra pumpkin plates and napkins (used on the bar cart). Both are actually already sold out but I love the whole watercolor pumpkin line and added a table runner to make it all cohesive! Add in these adorable pumpkin bakers, my favorite seasonal candle in Sweet Vanilla Cinnamon, and you've got a fall table!

Lastly we have this burlap wreath I made (using this for inspiration) was perfect to frame this Lindsay Letters print that we have in a corner of our kitchen. I think this is a great little reminder for the season, though it may have found a permanent home here! :)

SHOP THE POST:



STAY IN TOUCH!

3 comments:

  1. Your house is beautifully decorated! I especially love your tablescape & front porch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! Makes me wish I had my own home to decorate!!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, your home is so adorable!! I love how beach-y and nautical it is, and that crab doorknocker is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete